- Numerical radiative transfer simulations using the Monte-Carlo method (MC3D Wolf et al. 2003; Mol3d Ober et al. 2015)
- Constraining the geometrical set-up of protoplanetary disks from observations
- Using optical long-baseline interferometry (MIDI, PIONIER, MATISSE) to detect brightness asymmetries as tracers for planet formation on solar system scales (< 10 AU)
- Predicting observational results for debris disks with porous dust grains
Principal investigator for ESO observations:
- P99 VLTI/PIONIER -> temporal variability of 4 T Tauri stars
- P98 VLTI/PIONIER -> temporal variability of 5 T Tauri stars
- R. Brunngräber and S. Wolf 2017,
Accepted by Astronomy and Astrophysics:
"Constraints on observing brightness asymmetries in protoplanetary disks at solar system scale"
- F. Kirchschlager, S. Wolf, R. Brunngräber, A. Matter, A. V. Krivov, A. Labdon 2017,
MNRAS, 473, 2633:
"Modelling of mid-infrared interferometric signature of hot exozodiacal dust emission"
- F. Kirchschlager, S. Wolf, A.V. Krivov, H. Mutschke, R. Brunngräber 2017,
MNRAS, 467, 1614:
"Constraints on the structure of hot exozodiacal dust belts"
- R. Brunngräber, S. Wolf, F. Kirchschlager and S. Ertel 2017,
MNRAS, 464, 4383:
"The influence of dust grain porosity on the analysis of debris disc observations"
- R. Brunngräber, S. Wolf, Th. Ratzka and F. Ober 2016,
A&A, 585, A100:
"DR Tauri: Temporal variability of the brightness distribution in the potential planet-forming region"
- T. Lisker, R. Brunngräber, E.K. Grebel 2009,
Astronomische Nachrichten, 330, 966:
"Early-type dwarf galaxies with spiral structure"
Conferences and Workshops:
- HPC with vector processors on the NEC SX-ACE, Kiel, 1 & 2 November 2016
- Northern Astrophysical Colloquium, Rostock, 22 July, 2016
- * Planet Formation and Evolution 2016, Duisburg, 7 - 9 March 2016
- Northern Astrophysical Colloquium, Hamburg/DESY, 29 January 2016
- Astrobiology - A Japanese-German Colloquium, Kiel, 9 & 10 December 2015
- 1st MATISSE Workshop, OCA Nice, 18 - 20 November 2015
- ° Annual Meeting of the Astronomische Gesellschaft 2015, 14 - 18 September 2015 (link to poster)
- VLTI Summer School, 6 - 13 September 2015
- * Northern Astrophysical Colloquium, Kiel, 10 July, 2015
- * Teacher's Training in Astronomy at the SFTH, Todtenrode/Harz, 26 - 29 March 2015
- Northern Astrophysical Colloquium, Hamburg Observatory, 6 February 2015
* - with talk
° - with poster